Adding an event is just a bunch of clicks, here's how..
Go to the events menu, under which you will see add new.
- Add a beautiful image of your event by clicking the big + sign. Following Facebook's guidelines to make sure it looks great in the ticketing journey, add the image with ratio of 2:1 i.e. width=2 and height=1.
- Next is when you give your event a name, for e.g. Concert 2017.
- You then choose a hashtag for your event, for e.g. #concert2017 (keep it simple for your customers to key in).
- There's a one-page event webpage created automatically, for e.g. https://jumper.ai/concert2017 to make it easy for you to sell on e-mail, embedding in blogs and a whole lot more.
- Add a description - we recommend to keep it short and simple.
- Add the time and location details for your event as shown below :
7. If your event has ticket variations - such as seat location etc.. follow the steps as shown below :
In the above example, it is a free event with two types of tickets
You can add any terms & conditions you may have for your event, and toggle visibility on the shop page. Often we've seen organizers switch it off when they're selling tickets for premium events.
With that we reach the best part of embedding all the details keyed in above into your event hashtag, which in this case is #concert2017