Adding a product is just a bunch of clicks, here's how..
Go to the Products menu, under which you will see add new
- Add a beautiful image of your product by clicking the big + sign. Following Facebook's guidelines to make sure it looks great in the purchase journey, add the image with ratio of 2:1 i.e. width=2 and height=1.
- Next is when you give your product a name, for e.g. Black Hat
- You then choose a hashtag for your product, for e.g. #boomblackhatnow (keep it simple for your customers to key in) - there's a choice to either have jump or now at the end of your selection. This is to ensure your customers will have an instant call to action rather than keying in an ambiguous hashtag.
- There's a one-page product website created automatically, for e.g. https://jumper.ai/boomblackhatnow to make it easy for you to sell on e-mail, embedding in blogs and a whole lot more.
- Add a description - we recommend to keep it short and simple.
- If your product has variations - such as size, color etc.. follow the steps as shown below:
The image above for example we've selected same price, tax, weight. Key in the details, add images for variations if you'd like and move to the next step.
You can toggle on/off the option to allow your customers to pass special instructions; such as Engrave initials, please call before delivery, etc.
You can also toggle on/off if you're allowing your customers to buy more than 1 quantity of your product.
Lastly, we can toggle whether this product should be visible on your shop page. Often we've seen merchants switch it off when they're selling premium products.
With that we reach the best part of embedding all the details keyed in above into your product hashtag, which in this case is #boomblackhatnow